How in the world did Conall get so big?! On Cinco de Mayo he turned NINE months old. And he's such a joy!
Height: 28" I'm pretty positive he has not shrunk, so I'm guessing the different ways the nurses measure him are not accurate!
Weight: 19.7lb
Percentiles: Everything was just under 50%
Eye Color: Hazel. I think they're looking more like my color: green/brown
Hair Color: blonde, sometimes with a hint of strawberry
Favorite toy: Anything he's not supposed to have! Phones, remotes, cords, dog bowls, dog water dish, dog tails, and door stoppers are just a few. But he does really like his walker (not walking yet), Baby Einstein music station, and toy guitar.
Food: This past month we've tried lots of combinations, and he really loves them all. He's getting to the point where he wants to feed himself, but can't do it very well. When we go out to eat I'll bring a food pouch and feed it to him. Lately he's been frustrated that he's not the one who gets to hold it and will grab at it until he makes a big mess or cries. Silly boy.
Clothes: Right now he's wearing a mix of size 9 and size 12. The clothes that are size 12 are mostly his pajamas and other long pieces. He's definitely outgrowing them lengthwise rather than width.
Diaper Size: Still 3
Sleep: There were about two-three weeks of lots of sleep, and then he started cutting a tooth. So we're back to up twice a night. Yay :(
Teeth: One is coming in! Lower middle left. It's just a little nub tooth right now, but slowly and surely its cutting through!
New Skills: He is EVERYWHERE! All.the.time. And he's fast! I usually try to keep him closed in to the room we're in so I can keep more of an eye on him. But whenever he sees an open door of freedom elsewhere he squeals with delight and BOOKS IT. It's quite entertaining! What else? He's constantly pulling himself up to a kneel and tries putting everything small within sight into his mouth.
I'm going to try to post more often on here and less often little things on Facebook. So check back!
No comments:
Post a Comment