My sweet baby turned 3 months old November 5th! Time is just flying by! I'm starting to miss him being an itty bitty baby, but am more so enjoying seeing his little personality come out. I LOVE all the smiles and giggles. He is also sleeping longer, which is always appreciated!
At 3 months:
| Look out ladies! He's a looker! |
-Wearing size 2 diapers, although they are starting to fit smaller
-Bedtime around 8:30-9:30, wake up around 2/3 and then again around 5 (I think because he hears that Daddy is up), and then again at 7ish and up for the day then.
-Likes to nap in his swing. I know I should phase that out and just do the crib, but I haven't yet.
-Only cries when either very tired or very hungry... or if he thinks he's hurt (nose sucker)
-LOVES to suck his thumb. He's not always the best at it, sometimes it's the whole fist
-Also LOVES his play mat, he likes to stare at himself in the mirror and kick the toys
-He started rolling on his sides. He hasn't turned completely over, and I doubt he'll like it when he can. He does not like tummy time.
-The dogs love him. Piper will give him tons of kisses. While he may not enjoy the kisses so much (because they are strong kisses), he does smile afterwards and like to stare at her. Ellie is more of a protector and likes to greet him with a kiss when we come home
-The ladies at the gym nursery LOVE him. And he's had a few explosive diapers on them. They want me to keep going to that gym until he's 5 so that they can watch him grow :)
- He's drooling on everything, all the time. I guess this is the beginning of teething.
I am finally starting to get told he looks a little like me. What do you think? Me, Conall, and Jordan all at 3 months.


No comments:
Post a Comment