Sunday, October 27, 2013

Mid-October




Some highlights of this month so far:

Conall got to meet two sets of his great-grandparents. We had dinner with my Popo and GrandBarb as they were driving through Baton Rouge to go to South Carolina. And the next day we got to see my Mimi and Granddaddy when they stayed with us for the night before flying back to Tulsa the next day. It made my mom heart happy to see my Mimi love on my baby boy.

This month held another first for Conall: a cold (or allergies, not quite sure which). Poor little baby had the hardest time sleeping with his congestion, I spent a whole week having to sleep with him on me inclined for us to get some sleep. After about a week and a half I was able to get a 5 hour stretch of sleep!!! Of course, he decided to stay awake for almost 2 hours after, but that's okay. I still love him (and that long stretch of sleep). :)

Our first infamous explosive poo diaper happened earlier this week. Fortunately for me, and unfortunately for the nursery workers, it happened while I was working out and Conall was in the gym's nursery. I am lucky that those ladies love my baby and weren't annoyed at having to clean up that mess and bathe an angry baby.

This past weekend Conall and I went to support Jordan in the Warrior Dash race. For those of you who may not know, this race is a crazy, obstacle, mud-filled 5k. Jordan did awesome and we are very proud of him. The weather turned from lovely cool fall weather back to humid and warm. Poor Conall needed to be stripped down to the diaper and nursed often.

No comments:

Post a Comment