
I'm taking a little break and posting about my handsome hubby. Last year he began his journey on becoming fit. I guess with us expecting our first and the fact that he turned 30 in 2013, it was enough motivation to get into shape. Of course I was happy for him, but when I got into my third trimester and he was getting smaller as I was getting bigger I was a tad bit annoyed. At the very end of my pregnancy I weighed more than him (which wouldn't have been the case if he just waited to work out). But all this to say: I am so incredibly proud of him for this difficult feat he has accomplished. He's lost about 50 pounds and ran his first half marathon last week. And his success motivates me to push harder. Here is a little before and after.
Before After (After completing Half Marathon)
No comments:
Post a Comment