19 months and it's March. Insane.
Hair: blonde and in need of a hair cut
Diaper and shoe size: 5
Clothes size: mix of 18 and 24 month clothes. 18 is slightly too small and 24 is a bit too big.
New words: "night, night", Mimi (my mom), DeeDee (Jordan's mom, whose grandma name is Dorie), and Poppy (Jordan's dad)... and some better pronunciation of old words like Ellie (our dog).
New skills: putting together puzzles, sorting different shapes, climbing over/onto anything, & driving himself in his little tykes car. He is also super fascinated with trying to put things into his ear. And food on his hair. And he loves watching me go to the bathroom.
Fun trips: as our last trip as a family of 3, we went to Pensacola Beach and enjoyed the Gulf Breeze Zoo, kids' park, and Children's museum. Jordan ran the double bridge run and made a PR for 15Ks.
36 weeks with #2
A couple of weeks ago my wonderful friends who are a part of my book club threw me a surprise shower/sprinkle. I was not expecting it. Not. At. All. I'm just grateful I decided to put makeup on and tried to manage my not-washed-in-three-days hair! To be fair to my hair has adjusted to not being washed daily and isn't as gross as it sounds. Anyways, it was so wonderful to celebrate #2 with my friends. I guess as a middle child myself I don't want this kid to be any less celebrated or loved.
e Conall's stuff.
How I'm feeling: pretty good honestly. Very pregnant. Space inside my belly is running out, but I'm not too achy or tired. It helps that Conall takes a 2 hour nap daily still. Or what I life to refer to as OUR nap time. So far I've gained about 25 pounds and try to be active and not eat 5 brownies at a time. I wanted to the other night but then Jordan put on (without knowing my craving for brownies) my 600 pound life TV show. Needless to say I only had one and then got off my butt to be productive and active.
We've decided on names but will keep them hush hush until baby comes. I think Conall knows baby is coming soon. We bought him books about getting a new baby and being a big brother and he's been extra clingy. But I love it. I'll take all the cuddles and hugs I can get.
![]() |
| 34 weeks |

No comments:
Post a Comment