Monday, April 1, 2013

16 Weeks

Pregnancy Questionnaire
How far along: 16 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Right on track for my size. The doctor said today that my weight gain is perfect! I am still below where I originally started (before I lost so much weight with the flu), but I'm not complaining!

Maternity clothes: I have a pair of yoga pants and black leggings from the Gap. I LOVE them- so comfortable!

Stretch marks: None yet

Sleep: Mostly sleeping through the night. Occasionally will wake up once around 3 or 4 to pee, but not often.

Best moment this week: Going for my 16 week appointment and having little wait and a good talk with my doctor.

Movement: Nothing for certain, some possible flutters. But it could be just gas.

Food cravings: Greek food: chicken schwarma and gyros. I almost cried on the way home after picking some up because I was so excited to eat it.

Gender: Don't know yet, my predictions keep changing.

Labor signs: Zilch, thank goodness.

Belly button - in or out? In

What I miss: Margaritas

What I am looking forward to: Finding out what we're having!

Milestones: 4 months down!

No comments:

Post a Comment