Friday, April 5, 2013

Movement!

Yesterday as I was sitting in a staff meeting after school, I felt (from the outside) the baby's kick! What an experience! I thought all these movements were still too early, or inside, for others to also feel, but I guess I was wrong.  I had fun trying to make the baby move last night, so I could feel it again.

Jordan is a little (and by a little, I mean QUITE) freaked out by touching my belly. I don't think he's ready to feel the baby move. When he touched my belly for the first time, his eyes widened with shock. I guess he thought my baby bump was all fat or something. Nope... there's a baby in there!  And in 5 days we will find out if it's a girl or boy. At first I thought boy, absolutely. But then after my niece was born my mind switched to girl. I'll honestly be happy with either. Although, little girl outfits, bows, and shoes are so much fun. But then again a baby boy would be the first boy in the family. So either way, I'll be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment