Pregnancy Questionnaire
How far along: 19 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 5 almost 6 pounds. All baby, thankfully.
Maternity clothes: Just this week I've broken out and bought some maternity pants. I was able to find a couple at thrift stores and I bought another couple of pairs new. I can still fit in my non-maternity shirts, although some are getting kind of tight!
Stretch marks: None yet, thank goodness.
Sleep: I still occasionally wake up once early morning, but not always. I realize this will change in the next few months.
Best moment last week: Feeling the baby move nice and strong! The first identifiable feeling was when I was on the plane to visit my sister in California. I've been feeling little movements ever since.
Movement: Yes! I tend to notice it more right before meal/snack times
Food cravings: Um.. not quite sure. I still like Greek, but it's not a craving so much. I have definitely had my fill of Easter candy this weekend.
Gender: I will find out in 8 days!!
Labor signs: No
Belly button - in or out? In
What I miss: I don't miss that much, although a nice cold margarita would be delicious.
What I am looking forward to: The big reveal in 8 days. Hopefully Baby Kidd will be cooperative.
Milestones: Feeling the baby move!
No comments:
Post a Comment