Week 23
How far along? 23 weeks!
Total weight gain:Well from when I lost a lot of weight with the flu, I am up 15 pounds... which sounds like a lot. From normal weight only about 8ish pounds.
Maternity clothes? Of course! they are a must now!
Stretch marks? No and stay away!
Sleep: sleep is OK could be better. I keep waking up with my pregnancy body pillow wrapped and contorted in different positions. Once it made its way up towards my head, lol.
Miss anything? I miss being able to do things without assistance. Last week when cleaning out the baby room I kept getting frustrated having to ask Jordan to lift things for me. Fortunately, he's not frustrated with this. I also miss being able to workout without side affects. First time I tried to workout (pregnancy workout) I spotted a little. This time my whole body is sore and I'm having weird tingling pain in my stomach (the nurse said it was nothing to worry about).
Movement:He's constantly moving around! He's still got a bit of room to kick around in, so the movements are fun still.
Food cravings: Chicken salad sandwiches from Zoe's Kitchen. I have eaten one at least once a week. We've started to earn reward points on their app :) This week we won a take home container of chicken salad. It was gone in one day!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but I will NOT take my chances with crab...
Gender: It's a boy! And no, he isn't named yet
Labor signs: nope! thankfully!
Symptoms: Last week I was incredibly moody and emotional, and nesting.
Belly button in or out? In, but if I press down on it it will pop out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: generally happy, but last week I was incredibly moody
Looking forward to: The end of school in 3 weeks!
Here's a pic of me at 23 Weeks, 1 day: I feel like I went from looking "little" to looking HUGE!
23 Weeks 20 Weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment