Tuesday, May 14, 2013

25 Weeks

 
This week, baby is the size of a: Cauliflower
Due date: August 27th still, although he is measuring a week behind (or rather, my bump is)
Gender: Boy!
Total weight gain/loss: I'm not going to pay attention anymore.  Pre-pregnancy weight +10, total weight gained after I lost so much weigh during the flu +15ish
Exercise: Not quite... every time I try to work out I hurt something. I am trying to walk and occasionally will do Just Dance
Stretch marks: Not yet!
Swelling: Not yet. But I am not looking forward to this summer heat!
Maternity clothes: Absolutely yes! I can still wear some normal shirts, but not the pants at all!
Belly button: Flat, but in
Sleep: waking up about once a night still.
Food cravings/aversions: Not so much. But it is harder to say no to sweets.
Symptoms: My lower back is so achy! And so is my lower abdomen. I fear this summer will be long and difficult
Movement: Yes! I love watching him move around. Sometimes I will just stare at my belly to see little kicks and movements.
Labor signs: NO
What I miss: walking faster, being able to lift heavier objects, feeling skinnier
What I'm loving: recognition that I'm pregnant and not just fat looking
What I'm looking forward to: the end of school (in one week!!!), setting up the nursery
Best moment this week: My first traditional baby shower from my school coworkers! It was such fun and I felt so blessed by all the wonderful gifts!
Milestones: Does feeling constantly achy count as a milestone? lol. No? Then my first baby shower.
Goals: Finish the nursery, declutter the house, clean the house, cook more, eat healthier, and walk more

One more belly shot!

1 comment: