How far along? 29 weeks, 11 More weeks to go!!
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained. I won't say how much exactly, but it's technically good as far as my Dr is concerned. I just don't like seeing numbers I would have never dreamed of seeing, and knowing I still have at least 11 more pounds to gain (a pound a week). That future, total number is a very scary number.
Sleep: Not too bad, just can't seem to get enough! Sometimes I will even sleep through the night!
Best moment this week: my parents coming, painting the nursery, picking up the crib, and ordering carpet!!
Movement: tons! I love watching my belly and see him move. Today the nurse who was measuring his heartbeat said he was an active little one. Sometimes he seems to want to escape my belly instead of just kicking it. It's like he's backing up to see how much room he can have, which is weird and uncomfortable. I think I'll miss feeling him move after he's born, but then I can actually hold him and see him, so of course that wins out!
Symptoms: Hip pain, upset stomach, tiredness, shortness of breath.
Symptoms I DON'T have: heartburn, nausea, constipation, dizziness, vericose veins, and stretchmarks on my belly (so far). Oh and NO gestational diabetes!!!!! Thank goodness, because I love sugar too much :)
Food cravings: I haven't had your typical pregnancy cravings. It's not as if I HAVE to have something, I just would really prefer it. And I'm not mean if I can't get it. For a while my 'craving' was Zoe's chicken salad sandwiches (which I still love). For about three weeks it was a particular hamburger, but I only had that 2x.
Food aversions: Once again, I really don't have any food aversions. Except crab meat. A few months ago I became very sick from some crab cakes, and I am too afraid to try it again.
Gender: Baby boy!
Labor Signs: None, no thank you. I did have some pretty bad stomach cramps a few nights ago, but no contractions. He can stay in for at least 8 more weeks or so. Then if he wants to come early he can. Now is just too early. I would like the carpet installed and the crib and nursery set up. Oh and him to fully developed :)
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Being able to move things around without help, like rearranging furniture.
What I am looking forward to: Cuddling with baby boy. I want to see what he looks like and make a final decision on a name.
Here I am at 29 weeks. Big belly! Compare to a pic with the same shirt at either 21/22 weeks (can't remember)


No comments:
Post a Comment