Sunday, October 27, 2013

Our first mini-vacation with Conall

This month we went to Natchez, MS for their annual Great Mississippi River Balloon Race. It was our first time away from home with Conall. Jordan and I had gone last year, and so we invited his parents, since it wasn't too far away for them. I think everyone had a good time! Conall did pretty well, I must say. Rarely was he fussy! Honestly, he's never that fussy, but I'm glad that didn't change with a change of scenery and schedule. He didn't have any bowel movements though; not for the entire weekend. I was just waiting for a diaper explosion all over his car seat, but fortunately that did not happen.

We got some great pictures of the morning hot air balloon race and the festival/concert. It was much colder than what we were used to, so he had to be nice and bundled up. His Dorie and Poppy didn't mind at all cuddling him and keeping him warm.  Over all it was a lovely time!

Here are some pics!















No comments:

Post a Comment