Friday, October 4, 2013

Nursery Reveal

Wow- it's been 5 weeks now since I last posted! I've been meaning to post pictures of Conall's nursery, but just haven't gotten around to it. Well, now I have found some time!

His room upon entering
His room upon entering, different angle
View of the crib

Where I spend part of my nights
Bookshelf and rocker

Close up on crib


Elephant puzzle and a pair of Jordan's baby shoes
Changing table/dresser
Some toys... those carebears are not really his. They were mine and Jordan's. But he has plenty of monsters to balance the girly carebears.



Name art above his crib

Art above his bookshelf

And there's a little tour of his room! Soon I will do an actual update post about my sweet baby boy who will be 2 MONTHS on Saturday. It's crazy how fast the time flies by!

No comments:

Post a Comment