How far along? 32 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss? I'd rather not know. But it's a lot more than normal. We're entering numbers that I never DREAMED of hitting. Jordan keeps reminding me that it's because I'm growing a baby (of course it is), but it's still hard gaining weight while I see him losing about the same amount as I'm gaining. He's finding some of his clothes are too big, while I'm finding some of my maternity clothes are too small :(
Maternity clothes? Yes, and in some clothes I'm going up a size
Stretch marks? I have one small mark, that for the longest time I thought was just an indention from my pants. Nope. But it's not too bad, could be much worse.
Sleep? My sleep schedule is pretty good. Sometimes I'll have trouble falling asleep because my body is achy, but I haven't been waking up any. And lately I've been napping during the day too.
Movement? I feel the baby a lot now, and sometimes he'll force out his little foot into my side with a soccer star-like kick.
Food cravings? Still haven't had your traditional crazy pregnancy craving. I will however get very frustrated when I'm hungry and nothing in particular sounds good. Not an aversion, necessarily, but I just can't make a decision. And my husband being thoughtful and caring will let me decide what to eat. This combination makes me a hormonal challenge!
Gender? a boy!
Labor signs? None, although sometimes I feel pressure but nothing bad
Belly button in/out? In. Not even totally flattened out, although it is definitely getting more shallow.
What I miss: Being able to move things around that are heavy, being able to do more physical activity without wearing out, my face being thinner, (and the rest of my body for that matter...) and having more energy
What I am looking forward to: Next weekend is my Dallas baby shower with family and friends. It'll be wonderful to see my family, Jordan's family/friends, and some of my best friends. I get to see my best friend from high school and her 5(6?) week old precious baby girl!!
Milestones: Starting to put together the nursery. We have the crib up and ready, curtains hung, art ready to be hung, and the closet mostly ready. All that's left is the recliner and dresser (and things that go on the dresser).
Here are some nursery pics!
And of course, here are the obligatory baby bump photos:
![]() |
| My self pic at 32 weeks |
![]() |
| Then I realized that I can get Jordan to take a pic. That's Ellie behind me, not a deformed skirt/backside |
![]() |
| Piper baby and my baby boy bump |





No comments:
Post a Comment