Saturday, July 27, 2013

Glad to be home!

No baby today!! And no bed rest, well, in the hospital at least!!

I went in to the hospital's assessment center for my 'appointment'. They monitored the baby and did another ultrasound. He was a little sleepy and didn't want to move much, but finally relented and moved for us. Stubborn little baby :) He was 'breathing', had a good heart rate, and looked healthy. His fluid was still low (if anything maybe slightly lower than Thursday's scan), but still in the safe zone. Whew! So I will call my doctor Monday, and most likely see her for then another ultrasound. I foresee that I'll have frequent appointments until he's here. My doctor says it'll probably be in the next week and a half or so, but the assessment doctor said it could be a few weeks. They weren't as concerned, so that's good I guess? That doctor did say if it drops below a 5, I will have to be induced to deliver.

When we got home our puppies were ecstatic to see me! Piper was so happy that she insisted on trying to sit in my lap. She's our 80lb shepherd mix, so that was interesting. I think they know something is happening or about to happen.

We finished most of our last minute preparations and my bags are packed and ready. I am so excited that I can just relax at home with my puppies and take it easy! Thank you for all of your prayers, I definitely am feeling God's peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment